Royalsec, a Limited Liability Company, inevitably one of the notable Industrial Security Organizations in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support in the various human resource functions, which includes recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, and employee counseling.
- Participate in the review of the local training needs of the staff, assisting or making appropriate proposals to meet the identified needs of re-profiling and development.
- Developing and ensure that HR policies and procedures are adhered to
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
- Maintaining, keeping and updating staff records for future reference according to policy
- Supervising maintenance of the personnel records in the office, generating attendance reports of all staff, overtime, and leave records.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Create, implement effective onboarding plans and prepare staff handbooks
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Overseeing all administrative and human resource matters including the overall operations and functionality of the office.
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. CIPM, PHRI)
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant job experience
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Adept in Technology
- Business presentation and Excellent People management skills.
- Organizational and time-management abilities
- Inventory Control & Resourcefulness
- Strategic Planning
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Anticipates staffing needs.
Application Closing Date 11th June, 2020.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.