Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Engaging with heads of departments and Suggest new HR strategies
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Identify training needs for teams and individual and evaluate training programs
- Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management
- Identify training needs and monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs. Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Remains current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to compete in market and within industry.
- Leads and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverable to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment; etc.
- Monitor Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions for clients.
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts; deciding on how best to advertise
- Shortlisting applicants for interview using a variety of selection techniques including psychometric testing Interviewing shortlisted candidates
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions.
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law and compliance requirements
- B.Sc, M.Sc, in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or related field
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years of HR experience in both talent acquisition and general HR experience.
- A recognized HR certification (CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, PHRi) is compulsory.
- Proven client management and business literacy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Proven acuity in MS office suite, internet and data-base management Background
Skills and Qualities:
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Business awareness and commercial focus
- Leadership and strong management skills
- Technically competent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Personally credible
- Integrity and approachability.
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: